ABOUT David Wells Arbitration Services
David currently arbitrates several cases per year, with some involving very complex issues and potential damages in the millions of dollars.
- Member of the Labor Arbitration Panel of the American Arbitration Association since 1997.
- Member of the American Arbitration Association Commercial Arbitration Panel since 2001.
- Member of the American Arbitration Association's Employment Law panel since 2009.
- Member of the American Health Lawyers Association Arbitration panel since 2014.
Fee - $250 per hour, $100 per hour travel; daily rates available; travel expenses extra.
- ICLE Advanced Negotiation and Dispute Resolution Institute 2008 & 2007;
- AAA Dealing With Delay Tactics in Arbitration, (ACE004) 2007;
- AAA Arbitrator Ethics & Disclosure, (ACE003), 2006;
- AAA Pro Se: Managing Cases Involving Self-Represented Parties (ACE002), 2005;
- AAA Arbitration Awards: Safeguarding Deciding & Writing Awards, (ACE001) 2005;
- Advanced Mediator Training, Understanding and Managing Difficult Conflicts, 2005;
- AAA Arbitrator Update, 2004;
- Dispute Resolution Center for Central Michigan Advanced Mediator Training, 2004;
- Michigan Supreme Court approved General Civil Case Mediation Training, 2001;
- AAA Commercial Arbitrator Training II, 2001;
- AAA Commercial Arbitrator Training I, 2001.